Wooden Church of the Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God, Kurimka
The first Greek Catholic Church of the Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God in Kurimka was built in the second half of the 18th century. However, it was destroyed by a fire in 1915. Another wooden church, under the same patron, was built on the site in 1923. Its construction was completed in 1930. In the 1970s, the church was covered by plasterwork causing its historic value to be destroyed.