Wooden Church of the Most Holy Mother of God, Korejovce
The subsidiary church in Korejovce, in the Svidník poviat, was built in 1764. It is dedicated to the Most Holy Mother of God. The village and the church were severely affected by the Second World War in 1944. The church suffered great damage, in particular, the roof collapsed as a result of explosion which also damaged the Royal Door. After the end of the war, the church was renovated in 1947.