Wooden Church of St. Basil the Great, Krajné Čierno
Krajné Čierno is a subsidiary church to the Ladomirová parish. The wooden Greek Catholic Church was built in the village in 1730. It is dedicated to Saint Basil the Great, one of the greatest eastern rite saints. During the Second World War in the battle of the Dukla Pass, both the village and the church were severely damaged. It was renovated in the years 1947–48.