Wooden Church of St. Paraskieva, Svidník
The subsidiary wooden Church was built in Nová Polianka ca. 1763 and is dedicated to Saint Paraskieva. The church was damaged during the Second World War, but after its renovation, it was still in use until 1960, despite the fact that a new Church of Saints Peter and Paul had been already built in the village (in 1937). In 1960, the wooden church was transferred to the open-air museum in Svidník.