Wooden Church of Saints Cosmas and Damian, Vyšný Komárnik
The first Greek Catholic Church in the village was built ca. mid-18th century and is dedicated to Saints Cosmas and Damian. It survived until the early 20th century and was destroyed during the First World War. The new church was built on the original site in 1924, and it is dedicated to the same saints. The church is a log-frame structure and the tower a column structure. The church is set on a low stone base. It is a tripartite church, with three rooms, three towers, and three metal crosses. Originally, one of the towers served as a belfry with a bell dating from 1909. Today, the towers house four bells. The entrance is in the western side through a vestibule. The church has no choir section. The broadest part is the nave. Interestingly, church also has high windows in the nave.