The Death Valley
Eight medium-size T-34/85 tanks were set in the open air 117 between Kapišová, Kružlová, and Nižná Písaná localities, as a symbol of a tank unit in attack. They are here to remind the viewer of tank combats that took place here during the Carpatho-Dukla Operation from the 25th to the 27th of October 1944. All exhibits are located near the road and are accessible. The entry to the Death Valley off Svidník is indicated by the well-known monument: the so-called ”Ram,” in the form of two jammed tanks, which can be seen from afar.