Wooden Church of the Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God, Miroľa
The wooden Greek Catholic church in Miroľa was built in 1770. It is dedicated to the protection of the Most Holy Mother of God. It has a characteristic log-frame structure and is a tripartite church. The Old Church Slavonic language is still used the church service as the legacy of our ancestors reaching back to the work of missionaries Saint Cyril and Saint Methodius.